Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2024

"YOU'VE GOT TO BRING POSITIVITY & GOOD ENERGY"

JFK'S GRANDSON TO BE POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT FOR VOGUE

Knoxville, Tennessee (JFK+50) According to The Knoxville News-Sentinel, "the son of Caroline Kennedy and the only grandson of the late President John F. Kennedy...has a new gig."

Jack Schlossberg* "will serve as a political correspondent for Vogue ahead of the 2024 election."

Mr. Schlossberg, thirty-one years old, "is not shying away from his 'family's legacy of public service.'"

He is quoted as saying...

"I take that very seriously, and I want to contribute in my own way.  I have big dreams, but I also know that I'm trying to make a political impact today."

He continued...

"If you're going to ask people to think about something serious, you need to make it entertaining and fun.  That's what all the great leaders do.  

You can't just hammer people with how bad stuff is.  You've got to bring some positivity and good energy to the things you think are important."

*John Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg was born in New York City in 1993.  JBKS graduated from Yale University, 2015 & Harvard School of Law, 2022.  He majored in history at Yale.  

His grandfather, a Harvard grad, once said when he received an honorary degree from Yale as president, "I'm glad to become a Yale man, because when I think about my troubles, a lot of them have come from other Yale men."

SOURCE

"JFK's grandson to be political correspondent for Vogue," The Knoxville News-Sentinel, Knoxville, Tennessee, July 13, 2024. 

 
 
Earthshot Prize 2022
Senator Ed Markey, Caroline & Jack
Office of Ed Markey